Panasonic Lumix DCM-TZ2 internal memory question

Hetti 10:25 AM 09 Nov 12
Answered

I took a few photos not knowing I had no SD card in camera, so they are in Internal memory of camera, how can I get them either copied to SD card or transferred to my PC, if they must be transferred to PC I will have to wait for a new USB cable to be delivered (prob tomorrow) as I mislaid mine. I have searched internet and found the below solution but it does not work, I get the message "NO VALID PHOTOS"

You need to transfer the clipboard pics to your memory card first. In clipboard "play" menu, go to copy. Select clipboard picture with left/right arrows and press "menu/set". Select "yes" with up/down arrows and press "menu/set".

When I take out the SD card I can view the photos in question but really want to transfer to PC.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:07 PM 09 Nov 12

COPY: Copy single pictures from clipboard to card. (Zoom mark will not be copied.) Select clipboard picture with ?? and press ?. Select ‘YES’ with ?? and press ‘MENU/SET’. INITIAL DISP.: Same as in ‘REC ON CLIPBOARD’ (above)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:10 PM 09 Nov 12

COPY: Copy single pictures from clipboard to card. (Zoom mark will not be copied.)

Select clipboard picture with <> and press "down arrow". S elect ‘YES’ with up down arrows and press ‘MENU/SET’.

INITIAL DISP.: Same as in ‘REC ON CLIPBOARD’ (above)

Hetti 12:31 PM 09 Nov 12

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\

I go to clipboard...then play>then the message "No valid picture to play" appears. (DS card is out of the camera) If I press Menu/set after that I have options of 1 Go to rec 2 Cancel mark 3 Audio dub 4 Copy (BUT THIS IS GREYED OUT) 5 Initial Disp but none of the above gives me the Copy option

Hetti 10:12 AM 20 Nov 12
Answer

I connected camera to PC via cable (just arrived as I had mislaid the original) and was able to get photos transferred tp PC that way.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things