PalmOS Software

Bob The Nob© 20:50 13 Jun 07

I've just got a 2nd hand Palm M515 with PalmOS4 on and I am wondering whats the best site for free software?

And what do you recommend?

Cheers :)

Bob The Nob© 22:49 13 Jun 07

^bump

Woolwell 23:18 13 Jun 07

Have also got a M515.

The only software I loaded was "documents to go" which is very handy for Word and Excel.

I found a Google search was useful but have not found a great deal of free software that I actually wanted.

Get some screen protectors. You can get these on e-bay quite cheaply. I found that this site are also on e-bay click here

Babou 03:26 14 Jun 07

This is the best free software I found for my Palm: click here

I used it all the time when I was in Paris - you tap on which Metro station you're at and which one you want and it tells you which line, where to change, how long it will take etc. Absolutely brilliant. You can download hundreds of cities, including London & Tokyo.

I found this and a lot of other freebies at palmgear.com - I have local tide tables, phases of the moon, religious and national holidays and a scientific calculator.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…