Palm Tungsten T5 Software

Air_Man 16:21 24 Jan 05

I have just bought the above and after a week or two, it was behaving badly, crashing unexpected etc. As I had only had it a week or two, I decided to do a hard reset (wipe the darn thing) and reinstall everything.

However, I have lost the CD already! and cannot find anywhere to download the software again. I can't even sync the thing! Anyone got any ideas what I can do other than use it as a very expensive paperweight???

Thx

stlucia 16:47 24 Jan 05

Have you tried the Palm discussion forum click here ?

Air_Man 16:57 24 Jan 05

Thanks StLucia. I found a thread on exactly the same problem and the outcome is that it is not available officially for download yet.

Looks like its a paperweight until they release it for download.

Air_Man 16:58 24 Jan 05

Anyone else reading this thinking of a T5 - forget it! It thought the Tungsten T was poor, but the T5 is even more unstable and counter-intuitive to use in most ways. And the only reason I got another Tungsten was because its company policy!

stlucia 20:11 24 Jan 05

Yeah. Comment on the site I gave you was generally not in favour of the T5, as I recall. They preferred the earlier Tungstens.

I'm not sure, but the synching software with my T2 looks the same as I had for my previous M505. Maybe someone else's CD will get you synching again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…