Palm M130 HELP!!!!

livewire 12:26 13 Jul 03

My wonderful palm m130 pda does not start up at all it just flashes palm powerd over and over again i can't do anything i can't reset i can't hard reset.i am stuck with the palm powerd logo flashing over and over. Does anyone have even the slightest clue on what to do??

I can't even charge it up or anything!!!

Help!!!

jazzypop 12:54 13 Jul 03

A few things to check first - click here - then call Palm customer care

livewire 13:01 13 Jul 03

Palm uk support website call center won't load up!

jazzypop 13:15 13 Jul 03

Palm UK email support page - click here

If you want to speak to Pam, the following information is on their UK website at click here -

"For customers requiring TELEPHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT the "Palm On Call" programme offers direct access to Expert Technical Advice.

A free of charge "Palm On Call" pack is offered to those customers registering a qualifying product. This pack can be used to resolve any initial technical problem you may have, and is valid for a period of 60 days from registration.

To register via the web and receive your "Palm On Call" pack within 24 hours, or register on the telephone and receive immediate support Click Here for more detail.

"Palm On Call" technical support is available for purchase via the web or over the telephone for products that do not qualify for free of charge support. Click here for more detail.

Should you use a Palm-on-Call pack (either paid or issued at registration) for technical support which results in a warranty repair being needed, this will be credited."

livewire 13:19 13 Jul 03

I want to use this link

click here

can anyone tell me if its working?

click here

I can't get on it

jazzypop 13:24 13 Jul 03

Yes, it's fine for me.

livewire 15:53 13 Jul 03

ok i fixed my flashing screen but now i can't get by the digitalizer!!! I point the stylus where it says but it will not accept it!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…