Palm HotSync problem

stlucia 12:40 05 Nov 04

I've posted this on a Palm site for some time, to no avail:

When I download my Palm Notes to Outlook Memos on my PC using the Palm software, the Memos currently in Outlook are dumped into the Outlook Deleted Files folder on my PC and then replaced by updated Notes from my Palm.

The old Palm files in the Deleted Items folder are not included in the count of the number of deleted items (in blue brackets alongside 'Deleted Items'), but I can highlight and delete them manually. The problem comes when I shut down my PC without manually deleting the files, for Outlook then hangs when it's trying to automatically delete the contents of the Deleted Files folder.

Any ideas how I can set things straight so that Outlook will recognise and delete everything in the Deleted Items folder when I shutdown?

stlucia 10:56 09 Nov 04

^

stlucia 10:48 26 Nov 04

IT department have replaced my PC for an unrelated reason, so MS Outlook and the Psion software have been freshly installed. The HotSync problem now no longer exists.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…