Paint.net wont save my photo in jpeg

laptopdunce 08 Jul 13
Answered

my Paint.net programme has suddenly stopped saving my photos in jpg format, this from one day to the next, when I alter a photo and "save as" to any folder it only appears as a "file" and not a "jpeg" despite my having saved the photo from Paint.net in the jpeg dropdown menu, my question is: why is this happening and how can I get it back to normal, the saved photo shows as a kind of icon with lots of coloured tabs on it, I cant get it to save in any format other than this "file" with coloured dots icon type. thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

wee eddie 08 Jul 13
Answer

Not a program I have myself but, if I remember rightly, it is a free download.

Should this be the case, why not delete it and re-download, as it is possible that a fault has developed.

northumbria61 08 Jul 13

laptopdunce This is a duplicate post - to avoid confusion you need to close the original one of 18hrs ago.

laptopdunce 08 Jul 13

thanks I did that and now it is working fine, thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message