Painting Screen

Simon 6102 23:45 10 Mar 03

Hi,
I have had the "Painting Screen" warning come up while using the Organizer and it tends to appear if I have had the Organizer open for some time.(I cannot define some time...probably after 10 minutes. It could be anytime after that). When the Dialogue Box appears it will say...."You have insufficient system resources. Close another application & try again , OK ! I would usually have no other application open/running.
Spare space on the Hard Drive = +30 gb.That means a crash and a reset.System is Mesh Matrix XP 2000.Lotus Smartsuite Version:9.7 fitted.System new as of August 2002.Lotus's Support pages was unable to help.Thanks ,if you can help!

Tinkey Winkey 02:11 11 Mar 03

If you only purchased your machine last August, my advice is to take it back where you bought it from, and let them solve your problem for you, while you are still under warranty. There could be a simple solution to this but why get stressed if not.......

Pesala 10:26 11 Mar 03

Unless there is a fault with the hardware, the suppliers are not likely to replace it under warranty.

If the problem seems to be caused by Lotus Organiser. Backup all your data, remove Organiser and resinstall it.

Next you should try a System Restore. If that fails, go back to square one and do a complete reinstall of Windows and your Software. If that doesn't work, then it is time to look at your warranty and contact the suppliers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…