PAINT SHOP PRO8

karad 14:07 07 Apr 03

Hi, can anyone give me a number to phone and order an upgrade of PSP 8. I tried the Jasc site but can't seem to get the uk version.I have PSP 7 and believe 8 comes out in April and want an upgrade.

anchor 14:23 07 Apr 03

I posted about this on 3rd April.

click here

the download site is shown. It is still in beta format. This version will work until July 2003. I dont know when the finla release is to made.

anchor 14:27 07 Apr 03

I forgot; the phone number for JASC tech support is

0870 120 2185

They may be able to give you more information.

karad 14:31 07 Apr 03

Hi, thanks anyway I dont really want the beta version. I read a review which said it would be out at the end of this month and version 7 owners would be able to buy an upgrade.

€dstow 14:44 07 Apr 03

If you don't want the beta version, you will have to be patient as that's all that's available at the moment. Note it is the beginning of the month, not the end when you say the full version will be available.

€d

karad 15:45 07 Apr 03

thanks anchor for your informed answer!! edstow I'm well aware the beta version is all that is available at the moment, however in the past we have been able to pre-order upgrades and I thought someone may have heard about this that was all.

karad 15:46 07 Apr 03

Ps I didn't say the end of the month the article did.

anchor 16:24 08 Apr 03

I only received the e-mail on 3rd April from JASC announcing the release, and inviting me to try the beta version. It seems unlikely that the final release would be in April.

Surely they would wait a little longer for some feed back, and make any necessary changes.

karad 16:45 08 Apr 03

i contacted jasc customer support and they have confirmed there will be upgrades and that if you bought psp7 you will be eligible

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…