Paint Shop Pro Help

RobCharles1981 20:37 08 Mar 08

Hi All I wonder if you can help.

I play Half Life online and I use a custom sprites (Crosshairs) this is what I use:

click here

I want to make some of the colored dots rounder using paint shop pro how do I do it?

Cheers

Rob

MAJ 21:46 08 Mar 08

A larger picture might have helped, Rob.

What are you trying to do, create coloured circles in PSP?

RobCharles1981 21:49 08 Mar 08

Hi What im trying to do is to make the dots in there rounder any ideas?

MAJ 21:57 08 Mar 08

Yeah I got that, Rob, but do you mean by replacing them with new rounder dots. Or is that just an image and you want to place rounder dots over those dots? Post a larger picture, let's see what's there.

RobCharles1981 22:01 08 Mar 08

How do I do that? Sorry for being dumb

MAJ 22:06 08 Mar 08

No it's probably me being dumb, Rob, I have no idea what Half Life is, other than it's a little PC game. Are those coloured dots the sprites you mentioned? The ones I can see are only 7 pixels by 7 pixels and at that size they're never going to look round.

RobCharles1981 22:13 08 Mar 08

Yeah they are the colored dots known as sprites and are for the weapons, Half Life is what you said its a PC game you can play online (Deathmatch)

I've been trying to ask my Friend who orrignaly told me about on this paint shop pro problem and he not helping me at all and its not being helpful at all, I've never used paint shop pro.

I believe its very possible to make the dots rounder.

MAJ 22:21 08 Mar 08

Try this, Rob, resize it to the size you need click here I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for though.

RobCharles1981 22:26 08 Mar 08

Nope that wrong.

MAJ 22:31 08 Mar 08

That's a helpful reply, Rob? click here

RobCharles1981 22:42 08 Mar 08

how do i resize the image??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…