Paint Shop Pro

prozac1947 11:49 23 Mar 03

This site - and all you people are so helpful. I have 2year's unanswered questions - so watch out!!

I bought a Paint Shop Pro 7 and use it for enhancing photos etc; but I want to use it a lot more. It is all double-dutch to me - all this vector and rasta layers!! the only Rasta I know has dreadlocks!
If anyone knows of a site tutorial on this that explains it in plain english please could you let me know.

MAJ 12:00 23 Mar 03

The best on I ever found, prozac1947. was the Paintshop pro Users Group, click here , I haven't been there in a long time, but I found it very useful in the beginning. Hope it helps.

prozac1947 12:50 23 Mar 03

The site, you gave me, seems ideal.

I have registered and will sit down and have a good look,

Thanks for your help.

anchor 13:01 23 Mar 03

A tutorial for Paint Shop Pro 7, can be found here:

click here

-pops- 15:40 23 Mar 03

If you bought PSP on disk, there is a very comprrenensive manual supplied with it.

Brian

vinnyT 15:55 23 Mar 03

I've been in the pspug (as suggested by maj) for a few years and it is really worth bookmarking.

Also, take a look at this site click here it has forums (fora??), tutorials, free plugins, links to other sites and more. Although not totally dedicated to psp, most of it is relevant. The guy who runs it , Harald Heim, also sends out a useful newsletter (if you sign up for it), detailing new info, plugins and general design news.

prozac1947 17:32 23 Mar 03

I must admit I did receive a manual, with my PSP,and it is like a telephone directory.

Only prob is you need to be an advanced computer user to understand the "Computer lingo" before you even start to learn!!

I have bookmarked all suggested sites and registered with pspug.

brambles 18:27 23 Mar 03

Why not go to the web site of the company that developed PSP - there are several tutorials there.

click here

Try & get a book called Basic Paint Shop Pro by R Chasemore printed by Payne-Gallway £5.95 and you'll begin to see what PSP is all about

The best book - not easy to get is PSP7 Power Solutions by Abacus

Finally go to Google type Paint Shop Pro 7 + tutorials

Brambles

paddyjack 21:20 23 Mar 03

"PSP 7 in easy steps by Stephen" Copestake £9.99 I got it in Smiths.

click here

anchor 10:22 24 Mar 03

This is the makers help site; many useful pages here:

click here?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…