Paint shop pro 7 print problem

Algy372 10:34 17 Oct 05

Having worked on and completed a project in this appl, when I try to print it, I receive a message to say that PSP must close down and I am not able to print. I e-mailed PSP Help line and they advbised to clean the registry entries, which they also gave me instructions how to do. I did as instructed and the next time I was able to print OK. Next time I tried the problem was back and I have not been able to cure it. Any advice welcome please.

jack 11:03 17 Oct 05

If the prject has been saved as a 'PSP' file
Use save as and resave it as BMP or JPEG then try.

For some reason that I do not fully understand but PSP8 certainly so perhaps PSP 7 has a tendancy to 'self destruct' Tools bars go missing and have to be recovered via View/customize and so on.
Only a Repair or total uninstallan replace via the the uninstall feature seems to be a cure - perhaps your problem is a manifestation of the same.

ventanas 12:18 17 Oct 05

This was always an infuriating issue with PSP7. It seems to have been resolved in the versions that followed. As jack says see if you can save the job in another format, eg .jpg. I would then open it in another program and print from there. Irfan View will do this. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…