Paint missing in programs

u2 23:08 31 Aug 03

Hi all I cant find Paint in programs any ideas,know I had it before, I have 2 copies of OS system ME can I install it from the other disc?

cheers.

krypt1c 23:27 31 Aug 03

Go into settings > control panel > add/remove programs. Can't remember what the next step is for ME but you should be able to install it from there. You will need your OS disc.

Peverelli 23:36 31 Aug 03

If you're really desperate go to START>SEARCH>ALL FILES AND FOLDERS and type in mspaint and it'll find it for you. Open containing folder, right click on the mspaint.exe file and and select SEND TO and select DESKTOP (CREATE SHORTCUT). It'll then be on your desktop & will be easily found the next time you want to use it.

woodchip 23:42 31 Aug 03

Add Remove Programs Windows setup

woodchip 23:44 31 Aug 03

You could try find files and put in the box paint if it finds paint.exe right click and drag to start button and up to the folder that it should be in and create a shortcut

Mango Grummit 07:47 01 Sep 03

On WinME you won't find Paint in Add/Remove.

You'll find Paint in the Accessories folder on your C drive.

With ME installed correctly to run Paint go to Start>Programs>Accessories.

Come back if you're still in trouble.

M

woodchip 19:14 01 Sep 03

Add Remove Programs,Windows setup. Is on another tab not in Add Remove its self

u2 19:35 05 Sep 03

sorry guys cant find it anywhere. I have 2 discs both win me nd cant find paint on any 1 of them, i know ive had it before any ideas pls.

woodchip 21:07 05 Sep 03

Have you gon to find files from start/find if its on the disc it will find it just put paint in the box at the top and make sure it checks C:\ if its on the disc you can just right click on paint.exe and drag it to the start button and it will create a shortcut on start

Peverelli 00:53 06 Sep 03

If you've lost it then normally you can goto add\remove software>setup>tick the box next to paint and apply.

u2 22:57 15 Sep 03

found it guys windows setup as usual much nobliged for all your help forum,s would,nt be the the same without cheers.now how about the 6 winning lottery numbers any ideas lol cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…