gizzyx 02:38 05 Apr 03

i have tried "branding" my pc (which i built myself)using the info i found here click here (adding your own logo....). everything ok, but the logo bitmap i created thus: i used my name using wordart in a word doc, copy/pasted it into paint and saved it as instructed. it displays in as a white box background with the wordart lettering in place. how can i make a bitmap image for the logo.bmp file with just the wordart lettering and no background? i know, i know.... i can build a pc but i can't use a simple prog like paint!

Pesala 08:16 05 Apr 03

I don't think that bmp files can have transparency, only gifs and png. Probably you would have to paste your logo into a grey background. Use print screen to copy the Systems Properties dialogue box, crop it to the right size, then paste your cut out logo into that grey rectangle.

« Ravin » 09:00 05 Apr 03

try using a black background ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…