Paint

User-178362 08:22 30 Aug 05

I have PhotoSuite 4 and would like to work in paint. When I open it up I get a large picture with the pencil, and no instructions at the top. i.e Free Form Select. I did at one time, not that I knew what I was doing, but now I have lost that.

I have XP

Diodorus Siculus 08:29 30 Aug 05

Do you have File, Edit, View etc?

If so, under view, tick the relevant options.

(This is on Win2k; I don't use XP so can't be sure if it is the same.)

User-178362 08:46 30 Aug 05

Yes I do have the above but when I go into view I have bitmap,Tool Box Color Box Status bar.

Thank you for your fast reply to my mouse problem.

Diodorus Siculus 08:54 30 Aug 05

A Guide to Microsoft Paint (Windows XP)
click here

Any help here?

lotvic 22:24 30 Aug 05

"Yes I do have the above but when I go into view I have bitmap,Tool Box Color Box Status bar"

Click on 'Tool Box' 'Color Box' 'Status bar' each in turn and a black tick will appear next to them which means they will be displayed on the screen (that's 3 black ticks you need)

User-178362 22:30 30 Aug 05

Big thank you this is just the beginning. Could you please tell me stage by stage on how to cut the background off from around i.e dog.

Diodorus Siculus 06:59 31 Aug 05

Have you read the guide posted above? It is pretty good.

User-178362 07:06 31 Aug 05

Hello Diodorus No I haven't read it, but I have printed it out so I will read it today. Thank you, thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…