Pagis Scanworks & Windows XP

Gibcol 15:14 27 Aug 03

My Epson scanner (now about five years old) came with a copy of Pagis Scanworks which apart from having Textbridge software also haad a simple COPY> facility to do straightforward photocopies.
The Scanworks software does not seem to be compatible with Windows XP and I can not find any way of contacting Pagis by email to ask if the current version a) works with Win XP and b) has the COPY> button.
Anyone got any ideas or know of a cheap/free/shareware programme that will work with Windows XP and Epson copiers to make straight forward copies?

Newuser1121 18:25 30 May 04

As I have around 2,000 pagis (XIF) files. Naturally wanting to be ble to read thi if I move to an XP machine I contacted Scansoft who told me that Pagis does not work on XP. Omnipage seems to be the answer. However, I have seen references to a free download of a XIF reader from Scansoft but cannot find it on their site.

The UMAX site tells me that my scanner does not work under Windows ME although I have been using it for four years! I guess that I will not be so fortunate when I move to XP!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…