pagefile defrag

sunnystaines 17:09 04 Nov 08

how do you unistal it, on an xp laptop not shown in add/remove or ccleaner unistall

info re program, set to run at each boot up.

list.click here

cannot remember how it was installed did not download the full suite of systnals tools

T I M B O 17:15 04 Nov 08

The actual programme u used to install it, double click on that again as if ur going to install it for the 1st time, then u shall see what u need to see, take out the tick that enables it to de frag at each start up.

Best of luck.................

Rahere 17:15 04 Nov 08

Its not a file you have to install, though just checked my copy and you could if you want it to run everyday but that's not necessary for most people.

It runs when you click on it to start it. I just run it when I want rather than setting it to run everyday.

Hope this helps

sunnystaines 17:23 04 Nov 08

where did you find your copy to amend?

timbo
i have noted your reply but trying to find the program first.

T I M B O 17:28 04 Nov 08

Thia might help you >> click here

Download again and start from scratch, that might do it. I run once ina blue moon.

Best of luck.............

sunnystaines 17:32 04 Nov 08

finally found the folder [hiding in my docs folder of all places] and amended the settings

T I M B O 17:36 04 Nov 08

Glad ur sorted, you could make a shortcut and leave it on ur desktop if u wished.....

sunnystaines 18:46 04 Nov 08

timbo

thanks have just done that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…