Page Printing in Word

carper 08:56 25 Jun 09

I have an 80 page document from which I need to print individual pages from time to time. I set the pages up to print and press OK. The pages I require are printed but the printer starts again at page one after it should have stopped. I press cancel print, but it takes minutes to zero as it appears to have to remove the memory for the 80 pages.
Is the a function of Word, or my printer which is a Brother DCP-330c. Any help appreciated. Regards Carper

Taff™ 10:02 25 Jun 09

Almost certainly a problem with the printer driver. I would suggest a complete uninstall of all the software and drivers and a reboot then re-install.

carper 13:09 27 Jun 09

Sorry to say your suggestion didn't work but thanks for trying. I have now contacted the manufacturer Regards Caarper

Sea Urchin 13:29 27 Jun 09

This can happen if you type a comma at the end of the page selection - for example 4,17-20,31,58, - this could result in page 1 printing after 58.

Look at how you are selecting the required pages

carper 13:59 27 Jun 09

Thanks Sea Urchin, Success at last. The instruction on the "Print" page are misleading and show a hyphen at the end. I have found that if I just leave my selection with nothing after the last page it works perfectly. Thanks again, Regards Carper

Sea Urchin 14:15 27 Jun 09

Thanks for the feedback - glad it's sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…