Page Plus X2

ExPara 15:35 07 Sep 08

I have a lot of Microsoft Publisher files with the suffix .pub . Is there a way of opening them in Serif Page Plus X2 which uses the suffix .ppp ? I am able to open the files by selecting all and then copy and paste. Doing it this way I loose all the formating. I would appreciate any help.

Woolwell 16:17 07 Sep 08

Pretty certain that PagePlus cannot open Publisher files. I asked Serif this question a while back. If you can get the publication into a pdf file then Serif should be able to open it without loss of format.

howard64 17:18 07 Sep 08

if you have mspublisher can you not save the files as some other format? Failing that I remember some while back on the mag dvd there was a prog which could read a lot of formats and change them to another type.

howard64 08:43 09 Sep 08

there is a file conversion site click here that allows you to upload a file in 1 format then convert to another and then download it back. I have not used it but it might be able to handle your files.

ExPara 20:50 09 Sep 08

Thanks all for your replies, I will try converting to PDf to see if it meets my requirments.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now