Page Plus & Digicam

COUCHER 01:27 03 May 06

On the 19th last month I asked about an offer I had been emailed for Page Plus 10 in one of the replies I was told about an offer for PP9plus a free digicam which I sent for as well as the PP10.
Both arrived no prob but the disk with the camera froze my PC when I put it in the drive and I had to press reset to get it out. Tried in drive 2 and even reset won't work so used needle in emergency release on drive and disk got badly scratched as I didn't knoe it was still running.
Disks runs drivers for cam not bothered about progs on disk but where can I get drivers.
Thanks to all who helped
Dan

phono 01:57 03 May 06

Is the camera an Aiptek? If so, drivers available from click here

COUCHER 00:29 04 May 06

Sorry for not getting back but had probs with home page getting taken over by truefindpage.com and couldn't get shut. Still got probs but at least I'm on line.
THE MINICAM don't know what make theres no name anywhere. Tried one or two on your link but no joy yet. I'll try to take a pic and put a link on. Thanks anyway
Dan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…