page offline

yorkieman 15:32 29 Jun 04

please please can anyone tell me how to stop the square box popping up all the time saying page unavailable offline, i am using windowa xp pro, nobody seems to be able to help

Diodorus Siculus 15:51 29 Jun 04

Sounds like some pop-ups; do you have a pop-up stopper installed? Try the google search bar or FireFox browser.

johnnyrocker 15:56 29 Jun 04

try clicking file and unticking work offline?

johnny.

yorkieman 15:59 29 Jun 04

yes i have got all the pop up stoppers loaded, i think it is something to do with windows explorer as its got a E on the top left hand side of the box or could be internet explorer

yorkieman 15:59 29 Jun 04

yes i have got all the pop up stoppers loaded, i think it is something to do with windows explorer as its got a E on the top left hand side of the box or could be internet explorer

yorkieman 16:03 29 Jun 04

thanks johnnyrocker but when i click on file it doe's not show work offline could you be more specific please

johnnyrocker 16:28 29 Jun 04

when opening file in explorer work off line should be one of the options in the drop down menu.

johnny.

bretsky 16:29 29 Jun 04

Try going into IE>tools>synchronise, it might be a web page trying to work offline, or it could be your av trying to get updates, or you could have a dialler or spyware/adware.

Try these click here or click here

Bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…