page not found from my pc, but not here

cdb 22:45 29 Jan 04

I'm trying to logon to a car forum I use ( click here ), but I'm getting page not found. If I use click here I can view the forum. Is there anyway to find out why I can't access it through my normal channels?

I yse winxp, ntl bb, amd1800+
Cheers

lilliebet 01:57 30 Jan 04

I can link to the site from your first link but get a strange site on your second. Looks like you may have a highjack, Go here http:click here for advice and guidance on removal

jonnytub 02:17 30 Jan 04

sound more like an internet setting may have recently been changed or you have spyware try download.com for the spybot removal tool

hugh-265156 02:18 30 Jan 04

check your security settings in tools/internet options/security and set to default.also maybe try clearing your cache,close browser,re-open and try again.

ps.if worried about spyware etc try click here click here click here

cdb 15:11 30 Jan 04

I've sorted it. Not sure if I've done it the way I should, but it worked.

I ran spybot earlier this week and all was clear.
On of my friends siad the site was working ok for him, so I decided it must be a NTL problem. Searching on the web I found abit about proxy servers. So I set mine to work via one and it cured my problem. I guess it was a local proxy/server problem.

Thanks for your suggestions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…