Page not found

Mr. T 08:09 14 May 05

This problem concerns ebay. After I sign on to my account and click on My ebay, the page tries to load about 3-4 times and then it gives up and says page not found. What could be the problem? Everything was fine up until Friday evening.

I have WIN XP with SP2 and I use dial up to connect. My ISP is bt/yahoo and I use their own browser. Can some one please advise?

Indigo 1 08:34 14 May 05

Try a Restore back to Thursday.

Start Menu/All Programmes/Accessories/System Tools/ System Restore, that is the safest option.

Mr. T 21:05 14 May 05

I'll try that and get back to you. Thanks for the rapid response

Mr. T 20:46 19 May 05

I have tried a restore, but it seems that the problem is still there. It could be something that has attached itself to onspeed somehow. I will clarify, When it happened I got a warning from my firewall saying that an attempt by Blade Runner trojan was being made and it stopped activity for 30 minutes. I got fed up with waiting and switched off my internet connection, ran the usual virus scanner and anti spyware but found nothing. It was after that that everything happened. Any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…