page load error for facebook;yahoo; or a query

theremac 09:15 28 Jun 09

I get a page load error address not found when I try to access via address bar, google search or bookmark on toolbar icon any of my mail in various accounts, facebook or any query typed into google asking if there is a problem with these. Anyone any ideas. I have run a scan all seems ok I use windows firewall, defender, firefox browser. I can access google mail. Anyone have any idea how to solve please

theremac 09:24 28 Jun 09

also when I just tried to open the link on the left of the pcadvisor forum page 'free browser toolbar' that also opened with page error. Most odd.

T I M B O 10:14 28 Jun 09

My best advise is, get shot of all tool bars. Facebook is also a very troublesome site to be in also, so to help clean up after being there id use Malwarebytes >>click here or from here >>click here

theremac 15:54 28 Jun 09

I have also reset the router, but can still access the internet but not the above. Please any other ideas to try.

theremac 16:00 28 Jun 09

Thanks TIMBO tried that found malaware found 3 items which have been deleted but still having the same problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…