Page Extraction from pdf document

K*B 13:33 PM 25 Feb 12

Hello friends, how do I extract and isolate one of the pages in a 9-page pdf document? I need to use this one page as an attachment to an email message. thanx.

muddypaws 13:50 PM 25 Feb 12

Is this any good. Just browsed google after reading your post.

One page pdf

Probably more expert help on the way.

GroupFC 18:06 PM 25 Feb 12

You could download Pdfsam, which is a free open source programme that splits pdf files.

beeuuem 20:52 PM 25 Feb 12

One option is to uses a pdf printer such as http://www.dopdf.com/

Install the printer - open the pdf document and print the page the page by selecting 'dopdf as the printer and choosing the page you wish to print from the options, i.e. print page 6 to 6. The page will be 'printed' as a pdf file in the location you choose.

lotvic 22:04 PM 25 Feb 12

Or select page area and copy to clipboard, paste into your photo editing prog or Paint and save as a .jpg

octal 22:42 PM 25 Feb 12

I've got a really simple way of doing it at work, I've got Primo PDF installed and all I do is go to the page I want and re-print it as a PDF and save it, it works just fine.

K*B 12:32 PM 28 Feb 12

Thanks friends, but my 9-page document is already in pdf. All I need to do is to isolate one of the 9 pdf pages and use it as a separate pdf file. Any help? Thanks in advance.

GroupFC 12:59 PM 28 Feb 12

Yes download and instal Pdfsam as suggested in my post of 25th February! it will do what you want (and a whole lot more besides).

Alternatively if you don't want to instal any software, google for "online pdf splitter free" and you will get a number of offferings that would appear to able to do what you want (although I have not used any od the services as I use Pdfsam).

HTH

octal 22:50 PM 28 Feb 12

It seems like enough help has been given, but the posts haven't been read.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…