Page errors that appear in Firefox

bigggles 20:29 PM 15 Mar 09

Grateful for any advice re my efforts at click here - particularly why a couple of areas of the site (upper right rectangle, Bureau websites text) appear differently in Firefox from IE7. The site was adapted from a template, so I imagine that corruption has occured during the editing process.

bigggles 09:33 AM 17 Mar 09

Thanks for the reply, and I'll look at the validation errors. I've worked around the obvious Firefox issues for the moment, but I accept there are areas of the template beyond my current understanding. I suppose I'm trying to learn web design by diving in at the deep end - not ideal but I'll get there in the end.

bigggles 09:36 AM 17 Mar 09

Sorry - you can see the unmodified version here - click here

bigggles 16:25 PM 17 Mar 09

Thought so! I've clearly been blundering around the code, cutting out styles and changing areas without really understanding the effect. I think I'll leave it up for the time being, but long term I need to learn more about this stuff. Thanks for your time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11