Page errors that appear in Firefox

bigggles 20:29 PM 15 Mar 09

Grateful for any advice re my efforts at click here - particularly why a couple of areas of the site (upper right rectangle, Bureau websites text) appear differently in Firefox from IE7. The site was adapted from a template, so I imagine that corruption has occured during the editing process.

bigggles 09:33 AM 17 Mar 09

Thanks for the reply, and I'll look at the validation errors. I've worked around the obvious Firefox issues for the moment, but I accept there are areas of the template beyond my current understanding. I suppose I'm trying to learn web design by diving in at the deep end - not ideal but I'll get there in the end.

bigggles 09:36 AM 17 Mar 09

Sorry - you can see the unmodified version here - click here

bigggles 16:25 PM 17 Mar 09

Thought so! I've clearly been blundering around the code, cutting out styles and changing areas without really understanding the effect. I think I'll leave it up for the time being, but long term I need to learn more about this stuff. Thanks for your time.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites