Page cannot be displayed.........Why??????

max69 21:29 23 Feb 04

On broadband with NTL and I just cannot get around the e-bay site.Everything so slow for a few days now.Briefly on Friday everything running ok but since then when I try to acess various parts of the site after about 30 secs I get the "Page cannot be displayed" screen.
I have contacted e-bay and they say nothing wrong at their end and I do not get this problem on any other sites.Does anyone have any ideas?
Have I inadvertantly changed a setting that now blocks this site?
Many Thanks
Max

cdb 22:02 23 Feb 04

I had a simialr problem. One night a forum I go on disappeared, but people on messenger said it was up and running. In the end I tried a proxy server and it seemed to sort my problem out. You might need to set a proxy server too.

Go here for details
click here

Valvegrid 22:02 23 Feb 04

I don't normally use ebay, but thought I would give it a try. All went well for about 15 minutes, then it started getting slower, then stopped loading altogether. I'm using Mozilla Firefox so it's not your settings, also I'm on NTL BB 150k, all other sites seem fine.

Paul.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…