Page cannot be displayed

Matt.tt 09:24 24 Feb 07

I Have a Windows 2000 computer, Which I need to run a couple of programs on which use the click here.

The when I click on application on this computer which uses click here windows Internet explorer opens, Like it should but then says that The page cannot be displayed.

I have tried running several of the applications I need to run on this computer, or another They all work fine, So I don't understand why, when it comes to the Windows 2000 computer It doesn't work.

Any Ideas would be much appreciated?

Technotiger 09:32 24 Feb 07

Hi, neither of your links work, they just say something a Local Host - this is an area of which I am not familiar, afraid you need someone far more techi than I.

Sorry I can't help, just letting you know your links don't work for me - though they might for others.

Matt.tt 09:55 24 Feb 07

oops, Sorry guys. The links above are not meant to actually be links, if you see what I mean. So basicialy just ignore them. Here is what it's meant to say!;

I Have a Windows 2000 computer, Which I need to run a couple of programs on which use the //localhost:whateverport.

When I click on application on this computer which uses //localhost:whateverport windows Internet explorer opens, Like it should but then says that The page cannot be displayed.

I have tried running several of the applications I need to run on this computer, or another They all work fine, So I don't understand why, when it comes to the Windows 2000 computer It doesn't work.

Technotiger 10:14 24 Feb 07

Hmmm, perhaps you have your Security settings too high in IE.

Matt.tt 10:53 24 Feb 07

Thanks technotiger, But unfortunatly this does not seam to have helped.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…