Page cannot be displayed

ivesy 17:53 23 Jan 07

Today for no "apparent" reason when connected to Tesco Broadband the message Page Cannot be displayed appeared on every site we tried to access. The Modem was on and appeared to be connected to the interent (hovering the mouse pointer over the system tray icon showed this).

We rang Tesco to find out if there was a problem with them but they said everything was fine. As the PC was my mother and father in laws and they can be prone to not closing the PC down correctly! I tried a system restore to 1 week ago but to no avail. I tried again, way back to June last year and now it works!

Has anyone any idea what may have caused this? I know it could be anyone of dozens of possibilities. Has anyone experienced problems getting onto the internet today using Tesco?

anskyber 17:55 23 Jan 07

linked possilbly? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…