"The page cannot be displayed"

Storik 15:03 01 Apr 05

How many of you are getting the above message on here?

I have to constantly press the "back" arrow to access the site, or when posting, do the same and then the flipping thing duplicates the posting.

I'm on dialup (BT/Yahoo).

Storik

ventanas 16:00 01 Apr 05

All of us by the looks of it. Quite a few threads so far. No doubt it will be fixed.

Taff36 16:22 01 Apr 05

Pressing F5 and waiting several times refreshes the page - it takes a little patience at the moment!

Meshuga 16:23 01 Apr 05

The pca site has been having problems for a couple of days. They are aware.

Storik 16:26 01 Apr 05

Thought it might be this end.

Have found a way around the duplicate postings. When "The page cannot be displayed" error appears,(after posting) press the back arrow and then refresh. If the posting appears all is well, if not, repost it.

Storik

woodchip 16:39 01 Apr 05

A couple of days??? it's been more like 4 or 5 I keep getting the Page Done at bottom or Waiting for click here Just wondering how long it's going to be, before it's fixed.

rawprawn 17:37 01 Apr 05

Me too woodchip, let's hope it's soon it sends you up the wall.

ensonricky 17:40 01 Apr 05

Does anyone know what causes this issue?

ensonricky 17:40 01 Apr 05

Does anyone know what causes this issue?

woodchip 18:31 01 Apr 05

I don't think it is fully a PCA problem. I think there are some Net problems as I have had a few probs elsewhere

Wak 18:38 01 Apr 05

I haven't had any other problems apart from this "page cannot be displayed" as soon as I try to go to this site and I just have the single computer (no network).
The address is there on the address bar but you have to click the GO at the end of the address bar before the proper PCA page comes up.
No doubt it will soon get sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…