`The page cannot be displayed...`

SALLY S 23:36 24 Sep 04

`the page cannot be displayed etc...`

I used to get this a lot when I used a dial-up connection and still get it, albeit less frequently, using a broadband connection.

What does it mean ? It suggests that I alter my browser settings or that the website I am trying to reach is experiencing difficulties.

stalion 23:40 24 Sep 04

the reason can be the site is very busy you are trying to connect to or having server problems.Also best to set your security setting on medium if it is set to high you can not access some sites

VoG II 23:42 24 Sep 04

In simple terms (which is all I know) it means that the site you are trying to connect to is unavailable.

When this happens to me I try connecting to some "big" sites like click here to make sure the problem is not at my end.

VoG II 23:44 24 Sep 04

Evening stalion

stalion 00:09 25 Sep 04

good evening to you and good morning :o)

Dan the Confused 00:50 25 Sep 04

"VoG™ gave a big yawn, and settled down to sleep. And of course when VoG™ goes to sleep, all his friends go to sleep too."

Baggy, and a bit loose at the seams.

Night night VoG™

VoG II 00:56 25 Sep 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…