Page to big for screen.

spuds 11:18 04 Apr 05

Before anyone jumps on the bandwagon,I am not whinging,moaning, complaining about the PCA site and the problems of the past week, I am just trying to find out a simple answer to a perhaps simple question.

This morning I have been on various websites, and all, except another site and the PCA site have displayed normally on my screen. The other site plus the PCA site display much wider than would be expected, so that some of the content cannot be read. I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer.Going into View then Text size and changing down to Smallest seems to reduce the page slightly, but not enough to improve the page size to comfortable readable levels.

Is it the two sites, or is it IE [latest version] or is it something that needs correcting badly, as I understand that there are some IE problems and flaws floating around.

Help and advice much appreciated.

pj123 14:01 04 Apr 05

My screen res is 800x600 and on the PCA site it only cuts off a very small section on the right hand side, (which I don't read anyway).

Try changing your screen res to 1024x768.

woodchip 14:15 04 Apr 05

If as above your monitor is set to 800x600 that is the most used size for web pages creation. any lower or bigger you will have probs

spuds 00:26 06 Apr 05

Thanks Guys-- Problem seems to have solved itself. PCA site and other site now readable and back to normal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…