//some 3rd party need geo

page after page after page keep loading

ole1999 16:19 30 May 05

Hello, on a few occasions today i have been on certain websites ( nothing dodgy i must add )and suddenly the pages just load continously until i have bloody hundreds of the same page trying to load up, i just have to sit and wait till it stops and seem to only be able to remove everything by closing each and every page, it is somewhat annoying!

What is the reason for it doing this, and is there an easy why to stop it in its tracks if it happens again, really stressing me out, thank you in advance.

muscic lover 16:26 30 May 05

It MAY be a piece of spyware or malware like it!

Are you running SPYWARE BLASTER, ADAWARE SE PERSONAL EDITION or SPYBOOT SEARCH AND DESTROY?

Do you have a firewall installed and is your antivirus up to date (not much use if it isnt!!)

I am sure somebody far more knowledgeable will post ideas to you......

Hope you can get it sorted, must be annoying..Good luck.

VoG II 16:29 30 May 05

If it happens again press CTRL + ALT + DEL together to launch Task Manager and end Internet Explorer.

Scan with AntiSpyware click here

ole1999 16:30 30 May 05

hi there, i have not run any spyware checks as yet, will do now tho,i do have firewall installed, and also have anti-virus up to date.
Thanks for reply, will try now.

ole1999 16:31 30 May 05

VoG...it would not allow me to do this, thats the first thing i did, but it did not respond for me.
cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…