packer bell 1200 scanner &epson styus cx 3600

YAMA 11:56 10 Jun 07

hi need help here, first off need a engine for the packer bell. next trouble with the epson smart panel to work,I have the printer working, like copy and print from the pc, and can scan and print manualy from the printeralso copy and print, it is just this smart panel soft ware, I hve tried re install from the cd, so when I open the SP it opens, get as far when i click on scan options click on that then nothing
so please help;so I decided to use my old packer bell, but can not get that going, ???
regards yama

mocha 12:59 10 Jun 07

You dont say what your operating system is, if it's windows XP.
Go here check that this is your Packard Bell 1200 scanner and download the software for XP click here

If your going to reinstall the software for Smart Panel I suggest removing your old Smart Panel software from 'Control Panel', 'add or remove programs' and check also for all epson software related to your stylus cx 3600, uninstall this software and then reinstall from your epson CD.

YAMA 14:20 10 Jun 07

thanks mocha have tried both already, and I am on winxp, in istalls all again, all work except smart panel, like i said gos so far and that is it,cd-rom i have is for the soft ware epson sty cx 3600 and cx3650 try as i may just can not get the smart panel working right ??/ again thanks

mocha 20:43 10 Jun 07

If your smart panel is ver 3.x series then try here click here

Diversion 21:39 10 Jun 07

click here For CX3600 software and here for the Smart Panel Software click here as there is no Smart Panel Update for the CX3600 but i think that this will be the same.

YAMA 22:23 10 Jun 07

thanks a lot , got my smart panel up and running at long last, also took note of the two programes thnks for that will come in hand one day,to tell the truth, after doing this lodes of times, removed all epson off my hd, did a reboot and re installed the soft ware from the cd, and what do you know all working great, so again thanks to you both, yama

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…