packard bell red floppy need help asap

raylyd 00:41 18 Aug 10

packard bell red floppy need help asap
for windows 98se as my one does not work i have the master cds 3 of them and the red floppy will not work i need some help asap please and thanks

lotvic 01:13 18 Aug 10

What happens that makes you think the red floppy does not work?
Do you get anything at all on screen from it?

lotvic 01:33 18 Aug 10

Is this what you are doing?
Put both the floppy disk and the CD into their drives, turn off the computer, then turn it on again and follow the on screen instructions

raylyd 23:19 25 Aug 10

it gives me this
on screen
Lide
erreur d'e/s
changez-la et
enfoncez une touche

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:30 26 Aug 10

On another machine try and make a new floppy

1. Insert a floppy disk.
2. Open My Computer
3. Right-click the floppy drive, and click Format
4. Check "Create an MS-DOS Startup Disk"
5. Click "Start"
6. When complete, insert the Recovery CD into your CD drive and navigate to it in My Computer
7. Navigate to X:\floppy (where X is the designated letter of your CD drive)
8. Select all the files (CTRL+A)
9. Right-click any one of them, go to Send To > 3 1/2" Floppy Disk A:
10. If a window asks if you want to overwrite any files, click "Overwrite All"
11. When finished, remove the floppy disk and Recovery CD, move the write tab of the floppy disk up so it won't be written to, and insert both floppy disk and CD into the Packard Bell (with it on, of course).
12. Reboot the Packard Bell, and it should boot to the floppy disk. Within a few moments, the main Recovery CD screen should appear, waiting for your choice on what to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…