Packard Bell Mouse CO-5P

tommy 18:27 08 Jun 03

I recently purchased the above mouse. It is a rechargable, cordless, optical. However, after loading the software,driver it appears to have a fault. If the mouse is placed as it should be on the desk top & not touched, the pointer starts to move & is difficult to control physically using the mouse. If I turn the mouse upsidedown, so the LED has nothing to reflect on, i.e. pointing to the ceiling, the pointer does not move. I think it is a fault with the mouse itself. If anyone has had this problem & been able to cure it I would be grateful. If not it is a return under "faulty goods"

hugh-265156 18:43 08 Jun 03

make sure the batteries are properly charged.
make sure the mouse can see the reciever.
try not using a mouse mat,if you are.

bring it back.

tommy 18:39 09 Jun 03

Thanks but, spare batteries used, mouse tried within 2cm & 200cm of rx'r, not even bothering with mouse mat. Cleaned LED & lens, I think the LED/lens maybe not aligned correctly or internal component problem causing creeping. Its a shame that packard bell will not answer this direct, unless one uses a premium rate line.
thanks.

tommy 20:39 10 Jun 03

its going back as faulty goods
thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…