Pacard Bell scanner and email

roygbiv 14:32 28 Jun 03

I have a Packard Bell Diamond 1200 USB scanner. When I press the email button (on the scanner) the image is very big , when sent to people, they have to scroll up/down and left/right to see the image. I have been trying to work it out with a test image (A4, with one third text). The scanner instruction book is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Please could someone tell me how to get a decent on screen image (I don?t mind abit of up/down or l/r scolling). PS. using XP, OE 6. THANKS

powerless 14:35 28 Jun 03

What settings have you set the screen to display at?

1024X728?

If the the people who you are sending the image to have their settings at a different resolution, it will make the image bigger (or smaller).

roygbiv 19:06 28 Jun 03

Will screen resolution make a difference?.
when i said "the image is big" i mean VERY big,, about 2foot by 3 foot for a A4 sheet, something about actual size is what i am looking for. PS i am on 800 * 600 32 bit (any help?).

roygbiv 12:59 05 Jul 03

Is there some "settings" i have to adjust (somewhere) to achieve a "actual size" scan ?

roygbiv 17:11 15 Jul 03

Anybody Out There ? who can help ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…