P2P's

nobbie 19:39 30 Nov 03

does anyone have any preference on P2P programs, only one i have previously used is Kazaa, but that was a while ago, and i've heard that now it is pretty unstable, with pop-ups etc.
i know all about the risks, but if there is a stable one to use ( if there is any such thing )then i would like to try it , SO, can anyone recommend a good one.
thanks

Jakey boy 19:43 30 Nov 03

Is pretty good, but the usual adware etc, is installed as well. Basically they're all the same as far as that's concerned, but I've found that Morpheus has the least intrusive of the ones I've tried. Search Google for the download. Tip- I find that uninstalling it and running a program like PestPatrol afterwards, keeps your system clear of any of the aforementioned crap :-)

WiLL-A 19:57 30 Nov 03

KaZaa Lite is the best in my opinon. Its the same as the offical version but has been modified so that there is no adware or spyware included therefore u dont get any pop ups or anything.

click here

Just remember that u need antivirus software as they r very easy 2 download without knowing they r there.

WiLL-A 20:37 30 Nov 03

Somebody has pulled my post.

Thanks alot.

Only tried to offer advice.

WiLL-A 20:38 30 Nov 03

But then it reappeared.

Strange or what.

Appologies.

froggg 21:00 30 Nov 03

shareaza!!click here

nobbie 00:59 01 Dec 03

thanks for the suggestions, well noted, i will tick the post resolved, but if anyone has any other suggestions, please post as i have until 13.00 hrs 01/12/12 until i download a P2P program.
THANKS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…