P C A Search Facility

fullyfitted 21:00 30 Nov 03

On Sat Jabba 10 raised a thread on Pinnacle Studio 8 . about burning D V D's
He was advised by Bremmer to use the " search" because problems with this software are well known and been the subject of previous discussions.
As I have also got but not yet used Studio 8 I went into Search and despite using every combination of pinnacle and studio 8 that I could think of I kept getting a , not found message.
So , I know I'm A bit slow but what am I doing wrong and what key words should I be using?
I am very new to D V D burning so any help or advise even very basic stuff would be welcome

christmascracker 21:01 30 Nov 03

his site is very good click here

christmascracker 21:02 30 Nov 03

his = this silly me!

©®@$? 21:04 30 Nov 03

search facility doesn't work well in my eyes.

hasn't for me anyway

Chegs ® 23:01 30 Nov 03

Search facility rarely works well,I usually get no results,but "fiddling" with the various boxes "and/or" etc can get something.Like this...

Search results

100 thread(s) match your search.

by using "studio 8" or "Pinnacle"

all discussion

search titles and all postings

This seems to be its main prob,either you input really general terms and get loads,or try to narrow it down slightly and get zilch.

Raywood 23:11 30 Nov 03

I'm also having problems with searching on this site. Even when I enter words that appear in the 'recent' thread titles, I get an error message complaining about line 18. Then when I click 'no' I get no search results.

rev.bem 23:18 30 Nov 03

It's been noted before that the search facility is more of a "lucky dip" facility but so what.It's a free forum and if a search fails to produce an answer one of the many thousands of contributors to this forun will usually come up with the goods.

In the search boxes type studio and pinnacle

select- or - helproom and all discussion.

critic-al 00:44 01 Dec 03

it used to be pretty good, but things have changed,

©®@$? 00:51 01 Dec 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…