OWA was unable to get to your in box

lenny9 14:43 23 Apr 05

My husbands works have a web page where he can log in to a account,here these is a list of options connected to his work. Ie delivery placing orders and checking his e-mail.

yesterday we were checking his e-mail and everything was ok. Then later last night he tried again and he got this message

'OWA was unable to get to your in box'

We have tried a few times today and got the same reply i have done a few researches on the internet, but have come up with nothing. Except this page click here

and another one by microsoft. As i'm new to computers i'm at a loss at to what to do. I have avg, zone alarm, spy-bot and ad-ware, i have run all of these today, but they came back with nothing. Can it be that works are doing something at there end. But it seems strange that we can access other areas of the web page, but just not the e-mails.
Please can anybody help?

djwheeler 14:49 23 Apr 05

You are using Outlook Web acces to get access the work e-mail. It is possible that something has happened at work, could be that the mail server is down.

bremner 14:50 23 Apr 05

Have you checked with the System Admin for the company that all is well with their Exchange server and / or Gateway.

lenny9 15:02 23 Apr 05

Thanks for those replies, i'm not sure how to checkwith the system admin, so i think that i'll just get him to check with his boss tomorrow.

I hope that it is the mail server that is down. It is just that everything else is okay.

wint 19:32 23 Apr 05

my employers have 3 or 4 different addresses for Outlook Web Access. I suggest he asks about this, sometimes one will work when others don't.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…