overclocking service

spaceinvader666 14:32 03 Oct 10

Hi ive just made a few changes to my gaming pc but i would love to get it overclocked i live in southern ireland does anyone know a place or person that provides this service/carry out the work that wont rip me of or blow my pc to bits specs are antec 1200 case,corsair 6 gb ram at 1600 Mhz,asus p6t deluxe v2 motherboard,coolermaster V10 cooler,ati radeon 5970 graphics card,CPU is the i7 920 2.66 ghz bloomfield chip,psu is a 650 watt themaltake evo blu series,windows 7 64 bit home premium,2x500gb hardrives.Ive got all the cables covererd in UV spiral cable neon blue and red(just installed a UV cold cathode to set this all of) with 6x120 mm fan and 1x200 mm fan in neon blu.Also is it worth overclocking this system as i know nothing about overclocking but some about building thanks baz.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…