Over clocking failed (BIOS) Please Help!

Luke Owen 18:16 20 Apr 15

Hi I recently got a new gaming pc from cyber power pc gaming, about 2 weeks ago. The pc has been working fine no errors or anything until this morning, I managed to install my self a few malware programs, I decided to remove them as quick as possible. After uninstalling the malware I restarted my pc.

After restarting my pc It opened the BIOS (American Megatrends) This page showed all my pc specs but at the bottom it said "Overclocking failed press f1 to re-configure setup"

After seeing this page I called cyber power support an they told me what to do which was go to the advanced settings an change the overclocking profile, I did what they said but nothing worked all that happend was it took me to a black screen where my mouse cursor is visible when I move my mouse but it rapidly flashes.

Does anyone know how to fix this I fear that it is something to do with the mother board.

GTA V Just came out too :(

Luke Owen 18:17 20 Apr 15

If anyone needs some reference images to get an idea of whats going on, just say and I will reply as soon as!

bumpkin 19:45 20 Apr 15

Spam?

Luke Owen 17:34 21 Apr 15

I wasn't overclocking that was just the error that appeared in my BIOS I think it may be a graphics card error as im getting the windows 8 black screen with mouse cursor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple