Over 600 items dissabled in SpywareBlaster

birdface 14:52 30 Jul 07

Hi,Just checking my Security and opened SpywareBlaster To find over 600 items disabled on Internet Explorer Protection.I had just up-dated A Squared and Java.It may not have happened to-day ,but I usually check quite often, Anybody had the same problem.

birdface 15:03 30 Jul 07

Oops ,Sorry it was Adobe Flash that I up-dated not Java.

sunny staines 15:06 30 Jul 07

thanks for info, OK this end.

postie24 16:08 30 Jul 07

No none disabled here.

Strawballs 16:11 30 Jul 07

Just click on enable all protection on the status page!

Belatucadrus 16:34 30 Jul 07

Are you using Advanced WindowsCare from Iobit ? As that also uses a killbit type protection system and has been known to see SpywareBlaster as false entries and deactivate them.

birdface 16:43 30 Jul 07

Yes I have enabled them,So all is covered now.I have rebooted the computer a few times since and all is well.I used to use Advanced Windows Care but deleted it about 6 months ago.I seem to be the only one that had problems,I thought maybe it was the A Squared up-date that done it,But as no one else has any problems I will class this as resolved,Thanks everyone for the feedback.

sunny staines 18:09 30 Jul 07

i have A2 & AWC2 and still ok.

birdface 18:27 30 Jul 07

Thanks Sunny,Obvious something that I have done.The only other thing that I can think of was up-dating my Flash program this morning.Never mind everything seems ok now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…