Outstanding service from Mitsubishi - NEC

murgle 21:56 10 Aug 05

Hi,

I finally got round to calling Mitsubishi - NEC yesterday (10/8/05), and have to admit I was not expecting to get my monitor repaired after 2.5 years and after Multivision had gone bust (supplier). I spoke to a really nice lady who asked me a few questions. These included purchasing details and the problem I was experiencing. To my amazement she told me my Monitor was under warrantee and offered me 2 choices:

1. She would arrange for DHL to collect my monitor, repair it and return it within 5 days.

2. She would arrange for a recon unit to be delivered the next day by DHL.

I went for option 2 but she said that there were no monitors in stock to be sent out for next day delivery. She was very apologetic and said she would call me back before the close of business. She called back 2 minutes later to say that a BRAND NEW monitor would be sent out. She even asked me what colour I wanted.

Today a received my brand new replacement monitor by DHL.

This is an outstanding service from Mitsubishi - NEC.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Technotiger 22:05 10 Aug 05

Hi, nice to see excellent service like this. I assume you have made your Post known to that 'really nice Lady' at NEC. I am sure she would appreciate it.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…