Outpost Firewall Updates

-pops- 14:33 23 Sep 03

I've been using Outpost for a year or so now and I diligently check every week for updates (as it recommends). Each time it seems to check and returns with the message that I have the latest version. I have never known it to update anything.

Is this correct or am I missing out on updates? Has any Outpost user ever received an update from them?

I'm not complaining about the program - I think it excellent - I'm just a little concerned.

pj123 15:11 23 Sep 03

Just started using Outpost myself, instead of Norton Personal Firewall which didn't seem to be doing anything. Never ever got an alert off Norton. Have had a couple of alerts from Outpost. Didn't know there was an update site, give us a link and I will try and see what I get?

-pops- 15:24 23 Sep 03

Go to on Agnitum in the Start menu -> Outpost Firewall -> Outpost Update. It's an automatic connection.

-pops- 06:53 24 Sep 03

pj123 17:47 24 Sep 03

Just checked on Agnitum site. If you have the FREE Ver 1.0 there are no updates. If you have the PRO Ver 2.0 ($39.95) there are updates. I have the FREE version so I guess "no updates".

-pops- 18:07 24 Sep 03

Mine does seem to go through the motions of checking if I request it to.

Does yours?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…