Outlook XP and Sync between Desktop and Laptop -

Hi all,

I have recently brought a new laptop and have set up a small network with my BT Router (ADSL).

The network seems to be working fine and I can access all documents etc on laptop from the desktop and vice versa.

Just wondering however, if it is possible to syncronise Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Contacts etc between the two so that at a given time, or on demand, I can update one from the other?

I know that I can import and export etc, but it would be so much easier if it were able to be done automatically. For example, I have the new Orange SPV mobile phone which runs on Windows and has Pocket outlook. This will sync with the desktop every time I connect to the cradle/charger and if I have changed an appointment onthe phone it will update the desktop etc.

Any such function (that I have missed) in Outlook "proper"??

Many thanks.

AndySD 21:30 17 Mar 03

You will need a third party program to do this with Outlook 2002 click here and have a look.

Thanks very much for the link, and while it does not solve the problem it is a fantastic source of information for MS Outlook (All versions).

Basically, I need to start looking at running some kind of server with the data on that. As it is not that imperitive to have bang up to date info and the site your link points to has given some work arounds, I will have to make do for now.

Again, much appreciated - thank you!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017