Outlook update problem

John Ross 10:07 04 Jan 05

I have started using a new computer with Microsoft Outlook 2003, having previously used Office XP.

Previously, when changing to a new computer I have simply copied the old Outllok.pst file from one cpmputer to another, which has allowed the transfer of old emails and contacts etc.
This time it has caused a glitch : Outlook won't use myContacts folder for my Personal Address Book.

Any suggestions as tp how to do this properly, and get the Personal Address Book working?

An added problem now is that I have accrued a few hundred emails in the interim, many of which I want to keep longterm, so if there is a solution that preserves the info that has been placed into the "new" Outlook.pst" fiel then that would be great.
thank you!

Cook2 16:46 04 Jan 05

I have recently upgraded to 2002 and find the Personal file no longer has the .PST extension.

Having saved with 2000, with the pst. extension, I opened up Outlook and then went to File - Import and Export and it finds the older type files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…