Outlook Today screen

Nicholas 18:40 12 Jun 04

I seem to have lost my customization of the Today screen in Outloo 2000. I was trying some of the different screens the other day and now I can only get one of them and the 'customize outlook today' option at the bottom of the page has dissapeared. Can anyone help on restoring the other page options. I had a look at restoring Outlook from the CD but wasn't sure if I would lose all my emails in the existing folders.

VoG II 18:45 12 Jun 04

Try Detect and Repair on the Help menu in Outlook.

VoG II 18:51 12 Jun 04
  Nicholas 11:42 26 Nov 04

I still can't get the Outlook Today screen to customize. Even if I get the 'Customize Outlook Today' to appear at the bottom of the screen and I click on it nothing happens. I am using Outlook 2000 SR-1. The screen that shows is Outlook4.htm.

rawprawn 12:38 26 Nov 04

I have had the same problem on and off since I got Outlook 2000, I have never managed to find a solution, so I await any answers that may point us in the right direction. Mine is not working at the moment, but very occasionally it does.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…