Outlook Today Page

fitshase 22:40 07 May 03

I have started using Outlook XP instead of Outlook Express (mainly for the calendar and tasks, etc.).

I have set the Outlook Today page as the startup page and it displays my calendar for the day, my tasks and some folders I've specified. I have set it to the Winter style.

What I was wondering was:-

- Can you customise the Outlook Today page beyond the built in styles (i.e., can you create your own style with background, etc.)?

I would think that you could because that way companies can customise them to their specification but I cannot seem to find a way.

Any ideas?

Regards

Fitshase

VoG™ 22:44 07 May 03
  fitshase 01:14 08 May 03

Thanks for that - I cannot make head nor tail of that page! It's a bit beyond me!

I thought that there would be some donwloadable styles or even a program (like MS Plus!) where you can just specify the background, etc.

It seems now that it is a bit more complicated than that and requires some serious work. I think that I might try and work through it slowly and see if I can learn something new.

In the meantime, does anyone know of any other means to change the Outlook Today page?

regards

Fitshase

fitshase 12:49 08 May 03

I've been trying to work through that page but it seems to point to Frontpage2000 and Outlook2000 all of the time.

I am going to give up on it in the hope that in the near future someone will bring a simple solution out (or even for Microsoft to allow you to customise it like you can customise the Windows desktop).

Cheers for the advice. I'm going to mark it as resolved.

regards

Fitshase

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…