Outlook sending non-existent messages

ElephantRhino 17:02 14 Jun 07

My MS-Outlook displays "Sending message 1 of 2" when there are no messages in the Outbox. This is happening on a regular basis but does not stop real messages from being sent/rec'd. I'm concerned that I have a virus of some kind although my Zone Alarm firewall/anti-virus hasn't picked anything up.

Thanks

Jackcoms 17:08 14 Jun 07

You may have some spyware and/or Trojans lurking om your PC.

Suggest you install, update and do a deep scan with A2 click here

ElephantRhino 17:18 14 Jun 07

I do regular checks with Spybot (which normally finds/removes some)? Is A2 any different?

Jackcoms 17:50 14 Jun 07

"Is A2 any different?"

Yes.

All anti-malware programs have different definitions/search parameters and items that are missed by one will be found by another

p;3 18:42 14 Jun 07

assuming you do not have these on the comp try running both of these on full deep scans

click here

click here

ElephantRhino 10:59 15 Jun 07

I've installed and run A2 on Deep Scan and I'll test it over the next few days. I also found this link which shows how to remove Read Receipts that won't go - click here

Many thanks

p;3 15:04 15 Jun 07

dont forget to run this too on a full deep scan

click here see what it turns up for you::))

PalaeoBill 15:12 15 Jun 07

It is probably down to undeliverable read receipts. This is what happens when you put Microsoft products on your machine :-)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…