Outlook query

griffo 10:01 29 Oct 07

For some strange reason, Outlook (2003) has created two Follow Up Flag groups today; one containing all my emails in my Inbox prior to today and a second one with today's emails in it.

This in itself is annoying but worse, it is placing the new group (today's emails) right at the bottom instead of at the top of the page.

Can anyone tell me how to rectify this please?

silverous 10:04 29 Oct 07

Is it just that the view has changed? i.e. if you go to the View menu, then "Current View" and choose "Messages" does that fix it?

I'm looking at Outlook 2000 but I'm pretty sure the principle is the same.

griffo 10:20 29 Oct 07

Thanks for the reply. I think thta's got me on the right track but not quite sorted yet.

I went where you said but then Customize View - Reset Current View. This has restored the Default view ie: Today, Yesterday, Last Week.

However, I use Follow Up Reminders and when I now try to reset the view to put my Reminder Flags at the top of the page, it goeas back to the 3 Groups again:- Reminders at the top (correct) then 2 Follow Up Flag groups with today's emails at the bottom again!

silverous 10:28 29 Oct 07

Sorry, I don't have 2003 so can't advise.

I'd imagine there's something you can do to customize the behaviour of the view under that menu that will sort you out.

griffo 10:53 29 Oct 07

Thanks anyway. Hopefully somebody will know how to stop this happening. Cheers

silverous 10:58 29 Oct 07

Have you tried doing customize view?
I would have thought it could be sorted in there i.e. is it grouped on the follow up date somehow?

griffo 18:26 30 Oct 07

I have managed to 'fettle it' now thanks. Appreciate your help. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…